This is the second article in a series on useful resources if you are working in the Mobile App industry. We have compiled 20 brilliant newsletters that will help you to improve your mobile development and app marketing skills.
First article : 15 Podcasts about App Economy to listen to right now
10 newsletters for mobile developers...
➡️ Cross-platform development:
3. Android Weekly (486 issues, 66k registered users and published every Sunday). It was founded by Sebastian Deutsch and Martin Gauer in 2011. Gyuri Grell joined in May 2013 after the merge between his own newsletter and Android Weekly.
4. raywenderlich.com Weekly (165k registered users and published every tuesday). raywenderlich.com is a community website, where hundreds and developers and editors from around the world join together to create high quality programming tutorials.
6. Google Play Developer Newsletter (33 issues and monthly)
10. a newsletter to read while Xcode is indexing files (1 issue, launched by Vincent Pradeilles that will share with you all the little gems he finds on Twitter 💎)
Quickly set-up and launch subscriptions that comply with app stores guidelines to enjoy faster time to revenue and avoid rejections and delays.
... and 10 newsletters for app marketers and mobile product managers
➡️ Market news:
11. Business of Apps: the latest app industry news, data and analysis everyday
12. Mobile Growth Association: the latest mobile growth news, updates, and trends directly in your inbox twice a month
13. Mobile Marketing Magazine (weekly)
14. Mobile Marketing Reads (25k registered users and every weekday)
➡️ Growth:18. MADV - Mobile.Ad.ventures (9 issues, 4k registered users, curated by Thomas Petit aka @thomasbcn)
19. The Weekly Drop by Mobbin (200k registered users and weekly). Since 2018, Mobbin has helped product designers and app creators in the discovery of app design. Each week, Mobbin sends a curation of the best iOS and Android screenshots from world class consumers apps.20. New apps on App Fuel (curated by Alexandre Dewez, Maxime Fonsale,Thibault Bernard). App Fuel's mission is to release benchmarks about the best User Journey Flows: Onboarding, Navigation, Upgrading, Settings, Notifications Opt-in, Buying Something, Invite a friend etc...